6.12.2011

slán abhaile.

So, as my time in Europe draws to a close (appx. 11 hours before take-off), I thought I'd leave you with a compilation of things I'm going to miss.  Naturally, the list is infinite, especially once people are added, so I've elected to stick to feelings and inanimate objects, much like my list of things I missed from home.  So, here it is folks, the best of the best of my time in Europe--the things I'll pine for during the many lonely hours that await me... so different from the lonely hours I've spent as a wanderer...

music.

 does this even need a caption?


sweets.

mobility.

sweet, sweet cider.

trad night @ the crane.

magic.

topography.

centuries old, stone walls.

I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow.  For those of you still waiting (im)patiently for updates on my other destinations, don't worry.  No job means loads of time and I'll type yer eyes out (like talkin' yer ears off but via the interwebs).  Until then.

Cheers, Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment