12.23.2010

this is just a test

I just got home from Oberlin--exams, tearful goodbyes, and packing the reptiles into the car along with all my stuff kept me from doing this sooner, but behold!  As my first step in preparing for a semester abroad, I have created a blog that everyone can see.  Prepare for pictures and ramblings, but, for now, just a brief "Hello" to the wide, wide world of unoriginal blogs.

My plane leaves for Ireland in ten days.  Keep 'hold of your hat, folks.  We're gonna end up miles from here.

Goals:
Perfect the layback spin at the rink.
Clean my room.
See everybody.
Create a budget.

1 comment:

  1. Please update this ALL THE TIME so I can live vicariously through you! I will even post a link on my own blog so that even more people can read about your Ireland adventures.

    I read your last LJ post (well, obviously, it's how I found this site) and what you said about spending all your waking hours with a group of people and then suddenly just leaving... sigh. I miss you and Casey and Alex and Jessica and our summer hijinks. And smoothies.

    ReplyDelete